View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 23:38   #7
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: How to transfer from laptop to android tablet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
I`ve got Es file explorer on my tablet and I can transfer anything with that from pc or laptop.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.pop&hl=en_GB
ES File explorer is the best all round file manager in my opinion. You use it on your android to connect to shared folders on your laptop. Right click on a folder on your laptop and choose the sharing link to create the share.

It also has Dropbox and other cloud storage support, so that is another option to move files between them.

AirDroid has a nice looking web interface which is a good option for those who are less technical. It runs a web server on the phone that you connect to in the browser and has a lot of other tricks it can do beside moving files.

All these options will use your wireless network as the way of connecting the two devices.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote