View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:16   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Battle of the Hubs - The Prequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikbreaks View Post

OTOH the last posts I read from Masque/Peter_ were still extolling its virtues and proclaiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread. Considering this was his reply to every post even touching on discussing the wretched thing to the point where I couldn't be bothered reading any more and put him on ignore I doubt that his mind has been changed or ever will be even if you proved the thing was highly radioactive and would explode in 2012 killing everybody in a 100ft radius and start a chain reaction that caused the sun to go supernova.
Mine works as it should what of it! and so do the majority but you are just a bitter twisted individual who dislikes the thought that anyone has the audacity to actually disagree with you because whatever you post has to be right because you believe it to be right but in most cases you are quite, quite wrong hence you put people who disagree on ignore.

Strangely people are allowed to have a mind of their own and not kowtow to other people on a forum.

Now if yours was the device that you describe above that would be amusing, but then again it just goes to prove that you think you are always correct and for that I pity you not.

By the way I now work elsewhere but my Superhub still works the same as it did in February 2011.

Not that you will ever read this as you will not be in the wrong.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote