Thread: Superhub VM remotely change settings?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 22:04   #8
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: VM remotely change settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekeisaszekedoes View Post
Oh, I am so totally signing up for this!

No really. I've moaned about it long enough, maybe me and my qualifications can help fix it somehow.
What have your qaulifications got to do with it? You would simply be asked to run the updated software and see if it worked. Internally when testing I have filled out and followed scripts and was one of the testers for the superhub and I am still using it without a single problem. Out of the hundreds that probably tested it any small niggles at the time would have been resolved.

However once transfered to a full release there are always going to be a few things that were either missed or didnt appear in testing.

For most people the superhub will work fine but of course there are people that will have issues and some people that find the superhub doesn't do what they want it too.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few