View Single Post
Old 29-12-2007, 16:25   #9
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: what does a DVD recorder need for connection to Virginmedia cable TV?

babsi here's a diagram to check to see if you are linking your TV/freeveiw box and DVD analogue recorder correctly.

http://support.sony-europe.com/tutor...TV1S,STB1,DVDR

As far as your daughter is concerned unless she is likely to be changing her CRT TV in the near future to a digital TV with built in Freeveiw then I agree with the previous posters. Her best bet is a twin tuner DVD recorder with built in Freeveiw if you/she can stretch to one with a built in hard drive that would be an even better in the long term.