View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 20:35   #158
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Crisis in the NHS

That is the best question l have heard so far in this forum.

Yes, there should be a lottery for the NHS. And it could go towards a new baby unit, cancer unit or improving the services in A& E.

There is one very large question to ask and answer. Who would run it. The hospital, or the beaucrates that run the trust.

IF, l bought a NHS Lottery ticket - even a fiver, YES a fiver. Then where would that FIVER go.

I will tell you. 2 quid would go to the Management for running it. 2 quid would go on producing the ticket. and 50p would go towards some **** who think he should get commission, And the other 50p would go to the Hospital.

You only have to look at Camelot. They have luxury offices in Watford, l believe. And the Directors pay themselves thousands of pounds each year. And now they have put up the price to 2 quid.

I have bought Health Lottery tickets, but when l found out that it wasn't going toward Hospitals. I stopped paying it.

NHS Lottery is a brilliant idea, and yes l would pay a fiver. As they are NOT getting proper funding from this crap Government. And if l won it. I would give 50pc to the nearest hospital. And keep the rest.

Good idea
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote