View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 13:18   #1491
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I can't disagree, it was split before and I can't see it changing much now. Obviously that's sometimes the case for a few elections but as put, he's a bit different, a bit of a wildcard, a president of extremes for some. Oh and I can't remember anyone being voted in after such a unique campaign.

I'll judge afterwards of course but he's becoming the Bieber of President in some cases, not all mind but there's people out there just hanging onto the bieber effect, hating him because that's the cool thing to do. My missus is pretty much an example of that, Why is Donald Trump a dick I ask? Because everyone seems to be talking about how much of a dick he is on Facebook.
No, it's because he's doing dickish things, and people are talking on FB about the dickish things he does....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.