View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 00:36   #7
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Application Throttling/Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydoIneedatech View Post
The main problem is that Virgin are the only player in the cable market as everything else is via the BT phonelines, and it is only a relative few people who come on these forums out of over 3.5 million Virgin customers, so the answer is that regardless how much you personally will Virgin to fail, I cannot see that many people going elsewhere for their services as the vast majority are satisfied with their services.
I'm happy with my phone and TV service from VM, but if I can't use the main service I pay top whack for then I'll gladly cancel the lot and go back to BT or whoever. Do you think people will still pay £37 a month for something they can't use?

Still, there'll always mugs who'll say "well done virgin, my emails come through so much quicker now, that's well worth £37".