View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 17:25   #1292
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

ianch99 : Earlier in this thread, I have stated Trump was no angel but out of the two options, he was the better one and she has lied far more than he is being accused of. Stop trying to have a peeing contest, because I'm just not interested.

Clinton as far as I'm concerned would have led us in to a Nuclear war with Russia, that threat was there, had she won, but she did not win and now the US has a President that wants to be friends with Russia, nuclear war threat over.

It's also ignorant to continually ignore Clintons disastrous policies as Seceretary of State, The scandal surrounding Benghazi, the policies she and Obama applied in the Middle East that has 1) Led to biggest Refugee crisis since World War II. 2) Given Europe and other parts of the world ISIS.