View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 23:38   #53
django47
Inactive

django47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

I know that it's not a subject most people wish to really think about, let alone discuss openly. If they do, they will go with the majority and say things like it is evil.
The way I see it is if a child is born with a disability which will affect it all it's life, or is paralised from birth, or a deformity that belongs in a freak show, the person who would give the newly born child an injection sending him/her to sleep is doing a great act of kindness and should be praised for putting an end to a lifetime of misery and suffering. I honestly do not believe that a newly born human baby is aware of anything, it has no memory and that is what makes us who we are. We treat animals with greater kindness than we do with one of our own. We wouldn't let a cat or dog suffer, so why the hell do we make people suffer, even the ones who want to end their lives are not permitted to in the uk and those who help them because they can't stand by and watch a loved one suffer terrible pain, risks being labled a murderer.
I don't agree with puttiing down a healthy baby if it has nothing wrong with it, as for abortions, I can't say one way or another because I don't know enough about it to give an honest opinion. A person who is born with a disability or a deformity must suffer inside every day. Isn't it kinder to stop a life of misery before it starts.
django47 is offline   Reply With Quote