View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 18:07   #6637
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm speaking purely in my personal opinion others will disagree , in my opinion Sky's premier league coverage is far more polished and proffesionly presented it's got even better with the arrival of Gary Neville again.

Steve Mcmanaman , Paul Scholes , Michael Owen , Robbie Savage and Owen Hargreaves are a few I've watched since launch that in my opinion are particularly poor.
I actually think both Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves are pretty decent, both not afraid to speak out.

Fairly indifferent to Mcmanaman

Agree re Owen and Savage.

Sky are a fair way ahead BT (and anyone) on their PL coverage but the gap is closing. While BT are learning and getting better, Sky seem a bit stale and lacking new ideas (good ideas that is, case in point: Friday night football). The CL Goals program is excellent and their CL coverage is at least on a par if not better than Sky's CL coverage thanks to Rio and Lineker proving to be a good double act..... IMHO.

Also I think with a few more tweeks (and less Savage) Score is proving to be a pretty decent production.

Last edited by Richc1977; 13-09-2016 at 18:10.
Richc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote