View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:54   #9
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The threat of streaming services

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinteastman View Post
I think that is one of the reasons VM repositioned it's self from content creator to delivery system. I don't think linear TV is going away (just have a look at the TiVo reminders thread) but I do think the age of the "cable cutters" is coming. VM provide a high speed network for these "cable cutters" so will continue to have them as customers, Sky aren't in such a strong position on that front.
Do you not think this could affect some of VM lower tier customers who have basic channel range to get access to Catchup , you can see a time in the not so distant future were all the terrestrial catchup services are available on connected TV's , youview , google tv etc , just look at Sony connected TVs they already have iplayer and demand five.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote