View Single Post
Old 13-01-2008, 16:56   #5
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Connection Dropping On Heavy Usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidast View Post
I already start to think to change provider.
You can have a look to virgins site. they started to reduce speed for users, who downloading more then average user.
Sorry, but I signet for unlimited download..
They braking those own agreement....
but it is unlimited, the throttling only comes into effect between 4-9pm. it doesn't stop u downloading at all as it just reigns in your downstream speed for 5 hours, although if you hit the cap at say 8.59pm then you will still incur a 5 hour cap untill 1.59am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidast View Post
I already start to think to change provider.
You can have a look to virgins site. they started to reduce speed for users, who downloading more then average user.
Sorry, but I signet for unlimited download..
They braking those own agreement....
think you'll find they not at all.
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote