View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 17:32   #1354
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgie View Post
As some one who has read what gets posted here and laughed as some of the rubbish
i thought i would join and point out that rightly or wrongly Gordon brown is still well thought of in Scotland

and the demonizing of Alex is actually quite funny if it wasn’t so sad, To personalize this decision on either side to alex Salmond is both insulting to the voters and plainly stupid.
A lot of YES voters despise the man, and NO voters think he is the best politician in the UK at the moment.

This vote is NOT about Salmond, or the SNP, its about a long term future for Scotland
That point has already been made and it may be true but I was stating my opinion not Scotland's and around these parts Brown is certainly not well thought of which is why he got the boot at the first opportunity.

As for demonising Salmond well you get as good as you give. Salmond's a big boy now and evidently doesn't mind a bit of derogatory name calling so it's only fair that he receives some in return.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote