View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 23:11   #3280
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Are you suggesting that the Government is idly watching by whilst companies spend millions of Pounds investigating EU locations and some are moving staff overseas when it could reveal its plan and prevent this happening?
Not at all. I'm suggesting that the govt is beavering away in the background to thrash out a good deal with the EU and the rest of the world. Amazingly, the govt doesn't see why it should disclose it's thinking on these matters to you, your fellow remoaners or (more importantly) the EU......who would love to know what we are planning in order to counter it. Again, it's like I'm explaining things to a child.