Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2012, 23:18   #115
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: Boxing 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Was it a good fight? I don't like either of the 2, but had hoped Haye would have beaten Chisora. Now all I need is for Amir to win tonight and I'm happy. Got it on to record, so hopefully I will manage to avoid the result until watching tomorrow afternoon.
It was probably one of the best heavyweight fights of recent years, although that's not really saying much.

Definitely worth a watch if you can get hold of it. The last round was a thing of beauty from Haye.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote