View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 13:17   #116
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
As previously explained, tactics to try and manipulate me into making inappropriate disclosures will not work- I have been in business for many years. Your point was made professionally and politely though

It's a shame you seem to prefer being gratuitously caustic, rather than contributing constructively to help those less fortunate than ourselves.

Remember, anybody can end up homeless. All it takes is the loss of a job, an accident, a relationship breakdown etc

Back on topic, I am awaiting a reply to an email to try and get the books out of the building before VM hand over the keys to the landlords agent.

The next issue is getting the books from Liverpool to Leeds. None of our vans travel on that route, so can everybody please rack their brains to think of anybody that could help? If we can't collectively muster any help on here, don't worry, all is not lost as many of our staff have kindly made appeals on facebook, so something may be sorted out that way
You could always cycle over. I believe the canal towpath is a nice route between Liverpool and Leeds.