View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 08:25   #70
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
They know how much customers hater Indian call centres and considering the amount of money invested over there they have to show reasons for keeping them to the shareholders so excellent NPS is one way of doing that even if the figures are unreal and only exist in someones imagination.

Now you can continue to believe that the sun shines down on the Indian call centres and that every NPS received for them is a perfect 10 hence the high scores.

I remember a year or so back an Indian agent allegedly scored 70 perfect NPS so the company as a prize brought him to the UK to tour the call centres, part of his visit was to sit with agents and take calls to show off his skills, guess what he did not have a clue and that quickly spread around the centre.

One agent even fed back on him to his manager but you must know that none of the feedback generated against offshore agents ever leaves our shores so the agent blissfully carries on giving the same rubbish service to the customers.

When you really think about you come to realise that all Virgin Media are interested in is its image and not its customers, so you will all continue to receive the same level of support and customer service from an offshore agent that you all expect which is to say the least dismal and that the company will continue to turn a blind eye to any complaints just like the three wise monkeys.

I will stay a customer due to the fact I will get less than 1.5Mb with an ADSL line and I hate BT so the is no alternative even if Ifinity arrived here.
Indian are awesome, I personally think they should replace all UK centres with Indian centres.

Maybe you'll use your awesome ability to ignore a post and reply with comments that have no relevance to the point being made and I'll finally get through, saying the opposite to what I have been.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote