View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 14:06   #3927
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
When someone you have admired and looked up too all your life, lets you down time after time it suddenly hits you that they have always been a selfish self centered person and all the years you thought they were fantastic were seen through rose tinted glasses and wee sister eyes, it is only now that you realise everyone was right about them and the only reason they never said anything to you before was out of respect for you. I feel such a fool that I still believed that she would eventually take on some sort of responsibility and would share the hospital visits, shopping tasks etc
The more I see of who this person is the more I realise it is someone I never knew, well as they say there is no fool like a old fool and what a fool I have been in believing right up to last night that she would come good when push comes to shove! How wrong I was.
Don't beat yourself up, your sister is not worth it. I know which of the two of you I admire and who I would choose to have as a daughter or friend, YOU.

It sounds as though you have people who respect you enough to have wanted to protect you in the past and it is those same people who can counsel you in the future. At least you now know where you stand and you can move forward without having to take any mind to your sisters opinions and feelings. You have put your parents well being to the top of your list of priorities and that is all that matters.