View Single Post
Old 21-03-2016, 17:39   #812
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Wiki had that up for months now, way 5 are going it will be 2020 before we get the last episode to watch.
I gave up with the UK timeline. I'll miss this as one of the very very few series that dragged me back into actually watching TV but thankfully there's been a boat load of quality programming for a while now. DC's TV shows are flying and keeping me entertained bar Legends of Tomorrow.

Anyway for those that watch the US timeline, it'll air May 3rd and presumably May 4th as they rush to get it over with and air 2 episodes a week until it closes out. As already been said, there's going to be no instant revival somewhere else, it's already been pitched. Could be years or simply never before it or if it ever makes a return.

The best thing I guess is Season 5 will be a true end, they seem to have known and to be fair fans have known the 13 episode order meant bad things ahead.

I only just found out there's a second series of the tunnel though, not all doom and gloom