View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 16:14   #24
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Diane Abbott does it again

It amazes me how she is still an MP. It amazes me just as much that tv channels give her so much air time considering the crap she spouts.

@hugh, Intelligence, memory and common sense are the three differences which get confused IMO. Someone who can remember facts might do well for passing exams but they might not have the intelligence to solve a puzzle. That same person might not have the common sense to cleanup at the end of a job once and instead cleans up 5 times as they go along, as an example.

Everyone is a combination of different levels of those. Diane Abbot appears to score low on all three of those going by the things she has said and done on a consistent basis. I don't see her getting the job on merit.

Again it's a case of who you know rather than what you know. or who you slept with...
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote