Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 14:02   #43
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

Chisora taunted an animal and he got bitten. Chisora and Frank Warren were baiting Haye into a fight which is now probably certain to happen and is a stupid idea and a bad move from both Warren and Chisora.

With 3 losses already to his name in quick succession he would have to start from the very back if he lost yet another fight. Watching the fight last night and seeing the way Chisora defended poorly against a very slow Vitali. He should think about that very carefully when picking an opponent that's massively faster than Vitali and has a devastating power punch.

This will be Audley Harrison all over again and We want to see Haye take on Vitali so not at all pleased with this. Based on last night's performance with Vitali I would be looking to avoid Haye at all costs.

Quote:
Do you think either/both might see some sort of boxing licence revokation/suspension?
Just let them fight, Chisora has it coming after the slaps and spitting. He was sat at the post press conference with this to say.

Quote:
"David, you and me can get it on in London. Be quiet. David Haye is an embarrassment.

"Sky Sports don't do Box Office because of David Haye. He messed up Box Office for all the young fighters and I'm going to give him two slaps for that."

Chisora continued: "If David Haye is a fighter he should fight me. Let's fight, me and you.

"David, how's your toe?"