View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 10:53   #2090
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Well you could say that about the Brexit referendum as well.

I suspect a lot of people voted Labour as the lesser of two evils (from an EU point of view) hoping for a softer version of Brexit if there was a reduced Tory majority. He was noticeably quiet on this topic pre-election, wisely leaving the Tories to argue amongst themselves instead. I do think the Corbyn honeymoon could be coming to an end tho' as his pro hard Brexit leanings become clearer.

It's not at all clear how things are going to pan out. Anyone claiming to know I would say is just speculating or has a top quality crystal ball.
did hero's comment even ruffle your hair as it went over your head