View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 08:35   #57
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Absolutely, and may that never ever change.

I put the following on Facebook earlier in response to so many people posting things saying we don't have the right to be called Great anymore..

I don't see why this can't be an opportunity to show how Great we can be. Being all negative and defeatist is what removing the Great would be and yes the doom and gloom of Friday would be just that but if we're going to do this why not show the world how resilient we can be? Let's use this to fire up a patriotic British resurgence. I'm all for that as long as it's done *properly* and by that I mean celebrating GB and NOT hating or being hostile to anything foreign. Let's be proud of our country but the kind of pride that's colour blind and respects all other nations. Although I do respect the country I'm not a fan of Americanisms but the love they (generally) have for all things American is the sort of national pride we ought to have for Great Britain.

Again I only support an inclusive British pride, no racism or xenophobia should ever be cultivated or tolerated. Britain First, NF, BNP, EDL etc can all go to hell. We don't want the sort of GB they promote.

Let's have a truly great Great Britain rising from this!
But Leave have won. We're now discussing what we should actually do. Which is why the discussion is about what that would involve. Yes it's a 'great' country but we can't keep discussing that isn't of the practicalities of what we do.

This morning there is more talk of a Norway deal this morning.