View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:42   #56
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Speed doubling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
It seems like you get a different story depending on who you speak to at VM. But I was told that there was no way that technical support from their call centre in India could help me, because I am on 100mb, and the 100mb team finish at midnight.

If they were fobbing me off, then I will have a very serious complaint.

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

You need to check your companies policies. The 100mb BB team only operates 8am to midnight.
The dedicated team may close at Midnight but all agents can support 100Mb due to it using the same kit, I am not a 100Mb agent but support 50Mb and have supported 100Mb calls.

They can help if they want to and this has been mailed out quite recently to all agents so regardless of the actual time help can still be offered.

The 100Mb team are all 2nd line agents who only work to Midnight that why it stipulates the hours.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote