View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:37   #53
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Speed doubling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Gaz View Post
So does that mean anyone with 100Mb now are going to get screwed, on the monthly bill payment of a extra £10 per month till they update the 100Mb price?
Right now 100Mb is £35. It will stay that way until 50Mb is uplifted to 100Mb when it will be reduced to £25.

There is no 'screwing' involved, both will happen at the same time.

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I'd rather pay my current 100mb bill than be subject to STM
Your current bill isn't covering the pain 100Mb customers are causing on the network right now.

Probably won't be downstream management but upstream most definitely.

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I would rather pay the extra £10 a month than be stm'd. VM can put all those extra £10s together and use it for upgrades rather than banging everyone up to 100mbit, killing the network and then we only get 50mbit anyway
The extra £10s per month wouldn't pay for much upgrade. Torrent fiends seeding 24x7 are causing a fair amount of issues.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote