View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 16:46   #517
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Saddam Hussein Executed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Remind me was that the politically correct amnesty international who were the only ones speaking out when we were selling him weapons, chemical and otherwise to use on his and others people when he was a significant threat to his people and everyone in the region and amnesty weren't the ones who were taken in by the lies bush and his cronies told, unlike for instance our own leader, if you haven't realised that after all this time perhaps it's best you just stick to the future of linear tv
What are you on and how does this relate to my comment? Incidentally, I was never in favour of selling weapons to Saddam Hussein. He was always a dangerous maniac with little consideration for life.

One of his sons was ten times worse, and was making threats about what he wanted to do to the western world.

If you think, based on no weapons of mass destruction having been found, that this man wasn't dangerous, perhaps it's time to unsew your eyelids and take the plugs from your ears. Assuming you don't also have a peg on your nose, try smelling the coffee as you awake.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote