View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 18:21   #42
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Engineer visit, help needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz2810i View Post
The engineer cam round yesterday and got the same poor wireless performance from his Windows 7 Laptop. I am getting great service from Virgin right now and can only commend them for their efforts. I received a phone cal today telling me that the problem has been elevated to a higher team and I will be getting a phonecall and then visit early next week

Has anybody used Broadbandbuyer.co.uk to purchase routers and other network devices?
the sad thing is that they know they are wasting their own time and money. They know the shub is pants for wireless so escalating it to a "higher team" is a load of twoddle. For the amount of money they have spent sending people round they could have bought you a proper router by now. As it is they'll just end up swapping the shub over.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote