View Single Post
Old 28-10-2011, 11:01   #27
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice
Re: Introduce a friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystal86 View Post
Sorry to drag up an old thread but did a quick search on here for 'refer a friend' and found this thread so thought I would ask here...

How has the process changed exactly? The reason I ask, I referred a friend back in early September and Virgin contacted them and they went ahead and got Virgin broadband. He got his free installation (as advertised when I went to the refer a friend link) but what about my £50 credit? Am I meant to hear something from Virgin? because I haven't and I am just unsure how it works really. I have emailed them twice now, first time over a week ago and again the other day, via the link in my email that I received directly after entering my friends details last month

And when I go to the Refferal Status page it just says:

I still haven't received a reply to any of my emails.
You would be better off phoning them and they send a query form on to the right department, although I had to do this twice. After 3 calls in total I did in the end get my £50 friend referral. Also what Ben said.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote