View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 15:54   #1687
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well no but that's because this time they actually did print a bogus story and had to face the consequences. Proper journalists generally do not make up news. It doesn't occasionally happen, i.e totally fabrications, and they're fired or resigned when caught.

But not always which brings us too...

Project Veritas. This guy has a known history for selective editing and distortion.

He has edited videos to make people look worse and taken out his part of the context. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...eos_.282009.29

Acorn:

NPR:

So I would wait for the full video/story of his meeting with the CNN guy.
I can see there is obvious editing but I cannot see how it can be denied that he (The CNN Producer), never said those things in the video, when he was asked specific questions, and even being quite flippant about News broadcasting ethics and that in his opinion, saying Russia swung the election, but we swing theirs.' and claiming the CIA manipulating foreign governments, i.e rig their elections.