View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 20:53   #1198
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
You really are missing the point. He messed up. He apologised. Was it an intentional slur on the Jewish people? No way. Time to forgive the guy for messing up and move on.
I think you've failed to recall my initial point - I feel Spencer's poor judgment will mean that Trump will sideline him. We're not talking a typo in a press release but the extraordinarily poor judgment of attempting to benchmark Assad to Hitler.
Spencer further compounded the misjudgment by a multitude of inaccurate statements:
- he said Hitler never gassed people
- he called concentration camps "holocaust centres"
- he tried to differentiate between Hitler's "own people" and victims of the holocaust.
I'm sure people will forgive him but Spencer's going to have to be super good for Trump not to sideline him.