View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 18:46   #1195
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I'm glad I'm on a forum with so many perfect people, who always get facts right and never mess up.

You guy's truly are unique.

Strange that I managed to get the point that he was making, even though it was clumsily made. As the Americans say, 'Go figure!'.
No, it's the point people are objecting too. We get the point.

It's isn't justified to make the comparison that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons in the field as if that's any sort of difference from what he did use it for. (Also factually untrue but that isn't so widely known).

Now he has apologized for that and so whatever it's your continued defense of the point he was making in the briefing even after he himself has retracted it that's continuing this.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Now it serves them right, propping up the wrong candidate and they are still losing as Republican, Ron Estes, won congress seat for State of Kansas last night. Trump territory, so safe Republican seat.
That was the one that had a 24 point swing from the Republicans to the Democrats right? The Democrats will be happy with that. They're not going to win every seat in the country even in a landslide but if safe Republican seats are seeing 24 point swings they'll be optimistic (A similar swing in the midterms will see then win the house in a landslide).

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...144061274.html