View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:42   #7
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
So that then leaves them in the same position as ITV - with a lot of very valuable screen time to sell to advertisers.

Again, I ask: how do you compel them to adopt a subscription model, which is what you have repeatedly suggested they should do?
I assume that what you are asking in an oblique fashion is why would they not decide to offer commercial TV with advertisements?

Well, of course they could do, but the Beeb have an aversion to advertising, don’t they (unless it’s to advertise their own programmes and services)? To my mind, they should offer both.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote