View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:11   #27
mersey70
Inactive

Services: TV M, L BB, Sky+ HD
mersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant futuremersey70 has a brilliant future
Re: Guardian: "Sky Atlantic won't be on Virgin Media soon, says BSkyB boss"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
It must be a shock each month receiving a bill for services that you use on a daily basis and it must be even more of a shock to find that prices in the real world have the audacity to go up, now what is this world coming to.
No mate, no shock just as follows:-

£8 for inclusive calls but no 0870 or international numbers included which is around 60% dearer than most of their competitors, because they are not included as with Sky and others I can easily add on average another £10 to each monthly bill. This is quite a new thing to me as previously I have used a dirt cheap carrier service but can't anymore. Plus £2 for cli, no one else charges for it but I knew that anyway.

The TV is fine but any savings are soon gobbled up by the exorbitant phone charges. Of course I don't get a staff discount like you but I'll live with that in the big picture.

So not so much a shock, simply very, very expensive. Just my opinion though and dosen't really matter in the long term.