Thread: General Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 08:48   #29
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Sky only do 6meg on my area, so unless your close to the exchange sky is a no go.
For now they do I only get 9mb with my Sky ADSL line but it allows Netflix HD , iplayer HD and other video sources to be streamed without the constant buffering I got with my VM 30mb connection and saves me a small fortune. People talk about contention now , I wonder how the network would cope if Netflix/Lovefilm were added to TIVO as a deal for XL customers also throw in VM BB customers with Sky+HD TV streaming Anytime+ from Easter , hopefully the VM upgrades will have catered for this explosion in video streaming and should alleviate this problem.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote