Thread: General Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2012, 23:09   #25
satellite-man
Inactive

Services: Sky Entertainment Extra/HD Pack Northern Ireland, VM 50MB BB, VM M TV, VM M Phone, BT Unlimited
satellite-man is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moowow! View Post
I signed up for a trail of netflix at the weekend, and on Sunday i was watching three hours of tv programs in hd then the quality dropped i spend ages fiddling with my signal trying to make it better, but then i turn the pc on and see ive been capped by vm!!!

Virgin media need to sort out there capping system and stop capping the innocent users out there in peak time!
Netflix is meant to be the future of tv? Well not if you got virgin media cas they will cap you!!!
makes no odds what your using your bandwidth for if you go over you get capped simples, why should they not cap you just cuz your using Netflix ?

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
reminded me of this:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs!

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
nice you are aint ya, as his signature says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
I am dyslexic so please do not criticize or moan if you can not understand what i have written.

Any views or opinions i express are my own and not of my company
satellite-man is offline   Reply With Quote