View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 19:14   #157
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
You have just admitted that you work from home and you managed it all by yourself and yet you still want the government (or tax payer) to hold your hand .You are exactly what is wrong in society today ,too many people rely on the government to hold their hand and support them when in reality (as you have proven) many are quite capable of doing it themselves if they actually try ...as it is supposed to be .You will find that over the next few years quite a few people who couldn't manage will, all of a sudden ,be able to manage when the support stops or is reduced
I did but if I had no state support I wouldnt have even got the chance as instead I would have been homeless concentrating on getting food and somewhere to sleep instead of trying to get my life back on track.

What you have discounted is the time period between when I lost my jessops job and when I was earning enough to support myself, as if that time period didnt exist.

You still have yet to reveal your background and your motive for your reasoning.

Its also probable if I was been forced to do work related activities which had no relation to what I could possibly do I would never have achieved anything.

You are very wrong on what you think will happen, its already been proven in the states. When welfare support stops people dont magically get cured and start working, instead you get homeless piling up on the streets and things like soup kitchens popping up. Families will get strained as well as vulnerable people will become dependant on family members.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote