Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 17:44   #309
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
So do Chelsea need to sack Conte now like they sacked Jose? Now they've established it was Jose and Conte's fault.
I don't think we're that evil....yet. It's the same problems as last year, and certain players that should have gone are still there. I'm desperate for Zouma to come back more than anything at the moment, cos I think (and hope) that he'll improve us at the back. But I have to be honest and say that I can't help but be impressed by Liverpool and the gooners v us, and the way they're playing. Both totally bossed us. Early days though, and at least the real MUFC, Maidenhead United, are giving me some pleasure this season
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote