Thread: TiVo TiVo Picture Quality
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 15:19   #531
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Post Re: TiVo picture quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty View Post
I was one of the ones that signed up to TiVo to be one of the first to recieve it in my area. But after hearing story's on here from the first to recieve TiVo I was put off from getting it as my main gripe was that people were saying the SD channels picture quality is worse. Now at the moment I still have the Samsung v+ box with a Samsung lcd led backlit tv and the picture is very good on most of the SD channels and excellent on the HD channels. Im once again tempted to get TiVo but don't want a drop in quality so wanted to ask anyone here has the quality of the SD channels been improved by updates since its release.
My parents have TIVO if your worried about PQ don't there's seems pretty good.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote