Thread: Nuisance calls!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 14:48   #15
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuisance calls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Combine it with caller ID. Then you can chose to pick up the call or let the answerphone take it. Not sure if they do now but BT used to give you free caller ID if you registered with TPS through their site. Works even if you're already registered.
The trouble with this is that too many people who call us withold their ID and if we dont answer the call they dont leave a message and I cant train my wife to ignore calls

If she did then they would soon learn either to leave a message or not withhold their number. I am seroiysly thining of truecall or something like it.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote