View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 17:32   #812
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
The simple answer is don't pay it , I agree with you all premium subs are getting way to expensive however their currently just at a level I'm ok with that said it wont take much more before I say enough is enough and cancel the premiums its the only way the likes of BT and Sky will finally get the hint.
I already refuse to pay that much, I only ever watch football and just use a family members Sky ID to login to Sky Go to watch any game that I might want to watch.
paultrademark is offline   Reply With Quote