Thread: Snooker The Snooker Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 21:08   #28
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Snooker

Yup a very big well done to Ronnie and Ali Carter who's done so well to come back to the big time.

I don't think I've ever seen a more relaxed and controlled 'rocket' - utterly devastating at times, as usual, but calm under pressure and so secure in his safety play. So many times in the past his temperament has cost him dear but this time around he's seems to have finally conquered his demons and displayed a wonderful all round game as a result.

I always thought Ronnie would probably wind up like that other troubled snooker genious Alex Higgins so I'm really delighted to see him playing and behaving in the manner we just seen over the last 17 days and, hopefully, realising his full potential at last.

Well done Ronnie!!