View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 21:34   #8
AaronCooper
Inactive

AaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enoughAaronCooper will become famous soon enough
Re: Bug that allows you to upgrade now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
While VM may well be a little upset at you publishing it, it's worth pointing out that the systems that run their website, and online upgrade system are quite capable of checking what you are entitled to on your account.

When I upgraded to 50 meg, the option to have 6 months free spotify premium didn't appear on my "MyVirginMedia" page until I phoned up to complain and they put it on my account.
I haven't published anything? Apart from that there is a bug as i know virgin staff visit this website frequently. I also messaged someone on VM forums too.

If it doesn't work that's fine, if it does work and i've let them know earlier they have more chance to change it. Some a##hole could have easily made a youtube video and telling everyone how to do it.

Also chrys, do i need to restart my superhub to check? 9PM is past working hours isn't it so i didn't expect it to be on right now.

Ps, Have you seen the cost of calling them? Forget that! :P
AaronCooper is offline   Reply With Quote