View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 21:26   #7
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Bug that allows you to upgrade now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronCooper View Post
Don't think i will be allowed to post it mate, it works similar to buying something. It puts 60mb on your account at £0.00. If i gave you the link it would upgrade you from 10mb to 60mb for free. This is why i think i need to contact virgin because this could be abusable.

I tried it and i may get in trouble, that's life though. I'm due 60mb though so it's only speeding up the process if it does work.
While VM may well be a little upset at you publishing it, it's worth pointing out that the systems that run their website, and online upgrade system are quite capable of checking what you are entitled to on your account.

When I upgraded to 50 meg, the option to have 6 months free spotify premium didn't appear on my "MyVirginMedia" page until I phoned up to complain and they put it on my account.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote