View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 16:57   #3
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: They're at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
going to the branch for your money is always an option ,not the most convenient one but still an option .Using a cash machine is convenient that is what you pay for not accessing your money .Personally i'm surprised that it has not happened before .It is not unreasonable for a business to charge for a 24hr service so in that respect it's not unreasonable for banks to charge for 24hr access .Having said that given the profit that banks make it is not adversely affecting their profits having cash machines so it does smack of greed
Indeed Martyh if i could i would choose to have my wages paid to me in cash IE i would not need a bank acccount to access my money,but as companies pay directly into bank accounts now, employees have no choice to start mass charging to access what is after all your cash is simply extracting the ur--e.

As it is Banks make lot of cash on money deposited overnight by many people who get paid straight in their accounts,considering interest rates are so pathetic not a lot is given back in my view.