View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborlinden View Post

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

How would I have saved money by calling the 0845 number? I used the email to report the fault and got a fault report number. Would calling the 0845 number have got a quicker service call than an email fault report? Please read posts properly before making nonsensical replies
They appear to attached you to an outage, but that is not always correct, so being advised to call in on another phone using 0845 454 1111 is sound advice as you will then know if an engineer is required rather than it being an area fault.

You can also check the service status by clicking the link in my signature for your area as well.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote