View Single Post
Old 18-04-2005, 18:54   #9
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex
Re: Your School Memories

first school: getting stuck in the school loos on the last day of school
we also had a teacher, who when we were sat on the "mat" at reading time, she liked us to stroke her feet

secondary school: locking our RE teacher (mr cross.. apt name methinks) in the stock room. in another lesson i asked if i could go and get some water from the fountain, he agreed and the whole class legged it, and someone got pushed into the pond. (funnily he was sacked)
every form tutor we had left the school (and most of the stopped teacing altogether) after a year with my class.

went on a D of E expidition, my friends and i were stood at the bottom of the hill smoking, luckily a teacher pulled up just after we'd put our ciggies out.... and then the "in" group got accused of being the ones who'd been smoking and were forced to clear out the chemical loos.
on the same trip one of the teachers was playing cards with us in the tent and another teacher came over screaming at us for making noise... she looked a bit silly when she realised who was making the most noise.

went on holiday with the school and we borrowed the mini bus from dad's school...dad told me to "look after" the mini bus... we were doing an activity near the bus and i fell over and knocked the wing mirror off.... for the rest of the week everyone told me to "stop winging it"
on the same holiday the others in my room stole the teachers sleeping bags, so they retaliated and put ice in one of our pillows... yep mine... so i made them feel guilty for the rest of the time away

uni: hmmmm not sure i can actually mention any on a family site

i have loads of good memories, could go on forever
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote