View Single Post
Old 18-04-2005, 18:16   #8
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Your School Memories

Got plenty. Some good, some bad.. I actually remember secondary school more clearly, but I think that's because it wasn't so long ago..

Unfortunately, if I typed some of the good memories of secondary school, I'd violate the site's T&Cs...

Actually I have gone through a few of them on here anyway. A few I haven't mentioned though.

One is that one of my friends was particularly good at athletics (the 100M Sprint) , so was "persuaded" by our PE teacher to join the Athletics team. He did not like it, but felt obliged to stay.

One day, we were on a school camping trip (somewhere out in the wilds of Kent), and the Minibus broke down. The teachers asked all the Athletics (and Rugby) team members to get out and push while the rest of us stayed in the Minibus.

Another time, we were in Downe (visiting Downe house). At lunch, the teachers told us to sit by the bus and eat our packed lunches. They went off to the pub, so we went to the pub over the road.

Oh, and the dress one of my Friends (V. nice looking girl before you get any ideas) was almost wearing at the end of 6th form party we had. Lets just say it was quite long, black, figure hugging and around 90% of it was almost transparent..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote