View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 10:03   #4665
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

The best advice that I can give you Mark is just think about things that annoy you, say nothing let someone else be the mouthpiece as I'm certain this will be grinding others and not just you!

Take a minute or two and think about this if these things annoy you, then you can bet your boots your co-workers will more than likely be getting annoyed.

Mark no-one likes to get mucked about and especially to have hours cut that goes everyone.

If I were you I would just bite my tongue for now and say nothing to no-one not even a co-worker about your feelings on what happened yesterday. Then what usually happens by doing this, you usually find eventually one of your co-workers will say something and that is the time that you either sit back quietly watching & listening carefully while assessing the situation or back your co-worker straightaway and air your grievances/issues with them side by side. The secret here is too remain calm whatever you choose to do.

Or you could just have a rant on here, I know it has helped me in the past with the bonus of getting advice (win win) IMO