View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 19:21   #27
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Phone cost increasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYVIRGIN View Post
More company's are now using 0870 0844 etc etc, so at the moment if you phone a lot of business numbers it will help significantly in the future. As i said get on the phone to Virgin,ask for customer service and suggest you wish to discuss leaving them for BT,or Sky ?? and they will talk to you about reducing your monthly expense, tell then you have a budget etc etc, ok lay it on thick, ,just try it ok, good luck, post me with a victory
The whole thing is a game of cat & mouse - as soon as VM start to offer the incusion of 0845 & 0870, more companies are moving to 0844 & 0871 which are chargeable across every network operator.

For customers who get this package - good on them. Personally, I can't help but think this only goes towards legitimising 08x numbers and giving companies an excuse to keep earning their revenue-share on incoming calls at the expense of the majority of the British public.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote