View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 14:59   #42
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
funny you should say that because I was going to say exactly the same thing this morning. We all took the pee out of Peter and Ben before because they were always praising VM, the shub and singing the same tune and it is funny now that Peter has left he has changed his tune.
Mon General

I dodn't get the sense that Peter is particularly critical of the SH. But then I don't read everything on here.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote